Friday, May 22, 2009

Astrum Helicopter's Family Moments

Have you every sit back and laugh at the good times you had in your family, work or school? Well that's what i did today!! It was quit a lot of funny things we did together. I enjoyed laughing at the boys catching all the critters. Oh & Vini his facial expressions just put a smile on my face. Not to mention, the dogs Blade & Butch they always keep you active with their mischief. Ada & I  always are up for the next action & adventure. I enjoy reminiscing about the past because it always put a smile on your face. I have put together an album so you can enjoy our special moments.

Click to play this Smilebox photobook:
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

Victoria Forman

info@astrumhelicopters.com

No comments: